Liverpool v Chelsea
Liverpool v Chelsea
OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC TICKETS and Hotel Breaks – includes: Liverpool v Chelsea official hospitality match tickets • All Seats Together • Lounges opens 3 hours before the kick off and 1 hour after full time • Choice of city centre hotels.
The Village is part of the same complex as The Sandon Hotel & Bars, which holds a special place in the history of LFC as it is where the Club was founded in 1892. Located a short walk from Anfield (approx. 300 metres), The Village offers informal matchday hospitality. Guests will enjoy great food and friendly service as they experience the famous pre-match atmosphere.
• Official hospitality Longside match ticket
• Seats located in block CE2 or CE8 of the upper Sir Kenny Dalglish Stand
• Complimentary drink (beer, wine or soft drink)
• Freshly prepared chefs 2 course hot buffet
• Pre match cash bar
• Tea and coffee
• Complimentary match programme
• Satellite TV broadcasting the LFCTV channel and match highlights
• Post-match cash bar
THE ANFIELD BEAT LOUNGE
The Anfield Beat is a lively sports bar located in the Main Stand Lower Tier towards the Kop end that celebrates the city’s deep connection between sport and music. The Beatles were world famous on stage and the reds were world beaters on the pitch. Fans can soak up the pre-match atmosphere before taking their seats.
• Hospitality match ticket in block L15 or L16 of the Main Stand Lower Tier
• Direct access from Anfield Beat Lounge to your seats
• A choice of food options available to purchase
• Licensed cash bar (contactless payment only)
• Complimentary half-time drink (beer, wine or soft drink)
• Matchday Programme
• Liverpool FC legend in attendance
• Pre-Match Entertainment
• In-lounge betting facilities
• Satellite TV broadcasting LFCTV channel and match highlights
• The Lounge opens 3 hours before kick off and an hour after full time
Will our seats be together?
Yes, we always guarantee seats together.
What is your Covid refund policy?
We offer a full money back guarantee if the match is cancelled and played behind closed doors due to Covid-19, or you can use the credit against another booking. If the fixture goes ahead with fans we cannot offer a refund. If the fixture is rescheduled we cannot offer a refund.
Can I get a refund if I cannot attend due to Covid travel/isolation restrictions?
Unfortunately we cannot offer a refund in these cases. Club Sports advises all attendees to purchase travel insurance to cover the duration of the booking, that includes if you are unable to travel/attend an event.
What happens if a fixture is re-scheduled?
If the fixture is re-scheduled the tickets/package will automatically transfer to the new date free of charge.
Can I get a refund if I decide not to attend an event/fixture?
Unfortunately we cannot offer a refund in these cases.
What happens if the game is moved to a new date?
Fixtures can change date and kick-off times can change as close as a couple of weeks before they’re played. Match dates and times are usually announced no later than 4 weeks before they are played. We will notify you by email once we get informed of any changes to a match date or time. Your hotel booking will be moved to the new dates if needed free of charge.
When will I receive my tickets?
No later than 3 days before the event/match.
Can I sell my tickets to some else?
No, tickets are no transferable once they have been sent.
Do you offer concessions for children and senior citizens?
Unfortunately we don’t – the football clubs or the hotels we work with don’t offer reduced rates.
Do you offer family rooms in hotels?
Yes, please contact us and let us know your requirements and we can offer a family package price.
Can I pay by cheque or cash?
No, we only accept credit or debit card payments.
Do I need Insurance?
Club Sports recommends that you purchase separate travel insurance including if you are unable to travel.
I have a query with a booking who can I contact?
If you have a query with a current booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Images courtesy of Marketing Liverpool
So many ‘things to do’ in the Liverpool region – here’s a list of our top tips:
Tours & Sightseeing
1. Anfield Stadium Tour
2. Murals – Liverpool FC Legends – locations: We will send you the list with your match break itinerary
3. Tate Gallery & Albert Dock
4. Mersey Ferry – jump on board and get unrivalled views of the stunning waterfront.
5. Beatles Bus or Taxi tour – Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields, John Lennon’s house and much more
6. Cathedrals: Liverpool Cathedral – An architectural treasure, a worshipping community, and major cultural and Metropolitan Cathedral of Christ the King.
7. Three Graces – Royal Liver Building, The Cunard Building and the Port of Liverpool Building and they situate themselves on Liverpool’s Pier Head.
8. The Cavern Club – Mathew street
9. Sefton Park – This magnificent 235 acre park is a Grade 1 historic park in the Sefton Park district of Liverpool. It is a Green Flag and Green Heritage awarded site. Less than 3 miles from Liverpool city centre
10. Crosby beach Iron men – where you can see some of the finest sunsets in the country. The opening to the Irish Sea leaves uninterrupted views as the sun seemingly melts into the ocean
Food: Top rated £££ / Budget £ / Our recommendation
Italian – San Carlo / Carlisi / Cucina di Vincenzo
Chinese: Lu Ban / New Capital / Mei Mei
British: Restaurant Bar & Grill / Bill’s / Spire
M&S Arena Liverpool
Hope street and Hardman street
Allerton Manor golf club
Local suburbs cafés & bars:
Lark Lane L17
Ticketing Information 22/23
Liverpool FC have introduced NFC (Near Field Communication) technology for entry in to Anfield Stadium which means that all tickets will be digital and supporters must download their ticket (NFC pass) to their smartphone.
Tickets will be distributed 2-3 days prior to the match.
For more information on Liverpool FC NFC Passes click here