Chelsea v West Ham United
Chelsea v West Ham United
Club Sports is an official hospitality reseller for Chelsea FC • Official tickets • All seats together • Full money back guarantee if the match is cancelled/postponed due to Covid-19
Matchday @ The Museum – Hospitality Package
• Luxury padded seats located in the West Stand upper tier
• Unreserved seating within the Chelsea Museum*
• Savoury refreshments on arrival and an interactive Chef’s table Pre-match behind-the-scenes mini tour**
• A complimentary bar including beer, wine and soft drinks***
• Drink vouchers redeemable in the West Stand upper tier concourse at half-time***
• An exclusive Chelsea gift and official matchday programme for all guests An exclusive appearance from a Chelsea legend
NEW – Canoville Suite at Stamford Bridge, Hospitality Package (formerly Centenary Club):
Full of atmosphere, the Centenary Club provides an excellent informal dining area, with seats located a short walk away in the East Stand middle tier.
• Luxury padded seats in the East Stand middle tier around the 18-yard line
• Casual, unreserved seating in the Centenary Club
• Pre-match three-course informal hot and cold buffet
• Complimentary tea and coffee
• Cash bar facility
• Access to a cash bar facility at half-time
• Light afternoon tea and a selection of savoury snacks will be served in your suite at full-time
• Matchday programme
• Teamsheet confirming line-up
• In-room betting facility
• Dedicated smartphone app
Will our seats be together?
Yes we always guarantee seats together.
Will I get a refund of the match/event is played behind closed doors?
Yes, we will offer a refund or credit to be used against another booking.
What happens if the game is moved to a new date?
Fixtures can change date and kick-off times as close as a couple of weeks before they’re played. Match dates and times are usually announced no later than 4 weeks before they are played. We will notify you by email once we get informed of any changes to a match date or time. Your hotel booking will be moved to the new dates if needed free of charge.
When will I receive my tickets?
No later than 3 days before the event/match.
Can I sell my tickets to some else?
No, tickets are no transferable once they have been sent.
Do you offer concessions for children and senior citizens?
Unfortunately we don’t – Chelsea FC or the hotels we work with don’t offer reduced rates.
Can I pay by cheque or cash?
No, we only accept credit or debt card payments.
Do I need Insurance?
Club Sports recommends that you purchase travel insurance including if you are unable to travel.
Tickets will be delivered by email no later than 3 days prior to the match.
Hotel Ibis Styles – London Gloucester Road (3 star)
110 Cromwell Rd, South Kensington,
London SW7 4ES
Holiday Inn London – Kensington High Street (4 star)
London W8 5SP