Chelsea v Liverpool
Matchday @ The Museum – Hospitality Package
• Luxury padded seats located in the West Stand upper tier
• Unreserved seating within the Chelsea Museum*
• Savoury refreshments on arrival and an interactive Chef’s table Pre-match behind-the-scenes mini tour**
• A complimentary bar including beer, wine and soft drinks***
• Drink vouchers redeemable in the West Stand upper tier concourse at half-time***
• An exclusive Chelsea gift and official matchday programme for all guests An exclusive appearance from a Chelsea legend
Centenary Club – Hospitality Package
Full of atmosphere, the Centenary Club provides an excellent informal dining area, with seats located a short walk away in the East Stand middle tier.
• Luxury padded seats in the East Stand middle tier around the 18 yard line
• Casual, unreserved seating in the Centenary Club
• Pre-match three-course informal hot and cold buffet
• Complimentary tea and coffee
• In-room cash bar facility
• Access to a cash bar facility at half-time
• Light afternoon tea and a selection of savoury snacks will be served in your suite at full-time
• Matchday programme
• Teamsheet confirming line-up
• In-room betting facility
• Dedicated smartphone app
* Seats are available on a first come, first served basis
** The mini tour is only available to guests who arrive as doors open, after this point access to the tunnel is restricted. Max. two children (under 12) per adult.
*** Excludes champagne & spirits
Will our seats be together?
Yes, we always guarantee seats together.
What is your Covid refund policy?
We offer a full money back guarantee if the match is cancelled and played behind closed doors due to Covid-19, or you can use the credit against another booking. If the fixture goes ahead with fans we cannot offer a refund. If the fixture is rescheduled we cannot offer a refund.
Can I get a refund if I cannot attend due to Covid travel/isolation restrictions?
Unfortunately we cannot offer a refund in these cases. Club Sports advises all attendees to purchase travel insurance to cover the duration of the booking, that includes if you are unable to travel/attend an event.
What happens if a fixture is re-scheduled?
If the fixture is re-scheduled the tickets/package will automatically transfer to the new date free of charge.
Can I get a refund if I decide not to attend an event/fixture?
Unfortunately we cannot offer a refund in these cases.
What happens if the game is moved to a new date?
Fixtures can change date and kick-off times can change as close as a couple of weeks before they’re played. Match dates and times are usually announced no later than 4 weeks before they are played. We will notify you by email once we get informed of any changes to a match date or time. Your hotel booking will be moved to the new dates if needed free of charge.
When will I receive my tickets?
No later than 3 days before the event/match.
Can I sell my tickets to some else?
No, tickets are no transferable once they have been sent.
Do you offer concessions for children and senior citizens?
Unfortunately we don’t – the football clubs or the hotels we work with don’t offer reduced rates.
Do you offer family rooms in hotels?
Yes, please contact us and let us know your requirements and we can offer a family package price.
Can I pay by cheque or cash?
No, we only accept credit or debit card payments.
Do I need Insurance?
Club Sports recommends that you purchase separate travel insurance including if you are unable to travel.
I have a query with a booking who can I contact?
If you have a query with a current booking please email email@example.com
Tickets will be delivered by email no later than 3 days prior to the match.