Chelsea v Aston Villa – EFL CUP
Chelsea v Aston Villa – EFL CUP
Official Chelsea FC Hospitality packages • All Seats Together • Book with confidence – full refund guarantee if the match is cancelled or moved to a new date due to Covid-19
Museum Matchday Hospitality Package:
The Museum Hospitality package offers a full day of Chelsea experiences on a match day. Next to excellent match seats on the West Stand Upper tier, you will enjoy a great diner before the match, complimentary drinks and a behind-the-scenes tour in the stadium.
• Luxury padded seats in the West Stand
• All seats allocated together
• 3-course diner before the match
• Complimentary bar including beer, wine and soft drinks
• Chelsea Museum tour
• Half-time drinks vouchers
• Chelsea Legend in appearance
• Exclusive Chelsea gift and official matchday programme
** Doors to the Museum open five hours prior to kick-off – Enter your suite via the Museum & Stadium Tours entrance – The mini stadium tour will take place immediately following doors opening, which will run for the first hour and will only available to guests who arrive as the doors open.
NEW – Canoville Suite at Stamford Bridge, Hospitality Package (formerly Centenary Club):
Full of atmosphere, the Centenary Club provides an excellent informal dining area, with seats located a short walk away in the East Stand middle tier.
• Luxury padded seats in the East Stand middle tier around the 18-yard line
• Casual, unreserved seating in the Centenary Club
• Pre-match three-course informal hot and cold buffet
• Complimentary tea and coffee
• Cash bar facility
• Access to a cash bar facility at half-time
• Light afternoon tea and a selection of savoury snacks will be served in your suite at full-time
• Matchday programme
• Teamsheet confirming line-up
• In-room betting facility
• Dedicated smartphone app
Will our seats be together?
Yes we always guarantee seats together.
Will I get a refund of the match/event is played behind closed doors?
Yes, we will offer a refund or credit to be used against another booking.
What happens if the game is moved to a new date?
Fixtures can change date and kick-off times as close as a couple of weeks before they’re played. Match dates and times are usually announced no later than 4 weeks before they are played. We will notify you by email once we get informed of any changes to a match date or time. Your hotel booking will be moved to the new dates if needed free of charge.
When will I receive my tickets?
No later than 3 days before the event/match.
Can I sell my tickets to some else?
No, tickets are no transferable once they have been sent.
Do you offer concessions for children and senior citizens?
Unfortunately we don’t – Chelsea FC or the hotels we work with don’t offer reduced rates.
Can I pay by cheque or cash?
No, we only accept credit or debt card payments.
Do I need Insurance?
Club Sports recommends that you purchase travel insurance including if you are unable to travel.
Tickets will be delivered by email no later than 3 days prior to the match.
Hotel Ibis Styles – London Gloucester Road (3 star)
110 Cromwell Rd, South Kensington,
London SW7 4ES
Holiday Inn London – Kensington High Street (4 star)
London W8 5SP